obs has completed numerous K-12 school projects for school systems across the state of North Carolina, including over a dozen school projects for Rutherford County Schools. Projects also include Walnut Creek Elementary School for the Wake County Public School System and The City of Medicine Academy for Durham Public Schools.
Development of the 20-acre site for Walnut Creek Elementary School involved public transportation improvements and the protection of an adjacent stream corridor. The site layout features separate circulation patterns and access for bus and parent traffic insuring the safety of students, generous outdoor spaces for recreation and a sustainable and low maintenance landscape.
The City of Medicine Academy provides students access to a curriculum focused on occupations in the health industry. The site features major bio-retention storm water facilities.
- obs has completed projects for the following school systems:
- Polk County School System
- Mecklenburg County School System
- Durham County Public School System
- Alamance – Burlington School System
- Nashville County Schools
- Roanoke Rapids Graded School District
- Rutherford County School System
- Wake County School System
- Warren County School System
- Lincoln County School System